- Discover one of the most important archaeological sites in the world and explore a massive 50 hectares of Roman city, filled with preserved buildings, frescoes, sacred relics and more
- See the amphitheater, bathhouses, forums, aqueducts and more, then brush up on your Roman history in the onsite museum
- Enjoy a return trip from Naples in a fully equipped luxury coach and skip the lines when you arrive
Pompeii is one of the most fascinating historical sites in the world, and now it's easier than ever to explore. Your luxury coach will zip you there from Naples, and then you can skip the line and travel 2000 years back in time to the moment of the cataclysmic eruption. See the relics, ruins, and petrified remains of those caught in the blast.
When Mount Vesuvius blew its top in 79 AD, it was bad news for everyone living nearby. But it was great news for history lovers, as the superheated waves of ash and liquid magma 'froze' everything they touched.
That means that, almost 2000 years later, it's possible to experience a snapshot of everyday Roman life just moments before the blast. Wandering those silent streets is eerie and captivating. Explore the amphitheater, forum, bathhouses, statues, aqueducts and more.
The engaging onsite museum fills you in on the story behind the city, putting the eruption into real context. And of course, you can see the plaster casts of ordinary people unfortunate enough to get caught up in the world-changing catastrophe – still deeply moving, thousands of years later.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the departure point. A staff member will be holding a sign with the name of the person booking the tickets of your group
- The departure point is at the entrance of the Starhotel Terminus Garage right outside Naples Central Station
- At Pompeii, show your smartphone ticket at the entrance (Porta Marina Superiore or Porta Marina Inferiore)
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Getting to the Departure Point
All metros and buses to Naples Central Station Piazza Garibaldi.
Pompeii: Skip The Line
Explore one of the world’s best preserved archaeological sites
Pompeii & Herculaneum: Skip The Line
Visit two Roman cities destroyed by Mount Vesuvius – it's a blast!
Pompeii: Skip The Line + Bus Roundtrip from Rome
From Rome to Pompeii: a modern comfort bus for a trip into the past