- Get instant access to the most unmissable cultural attractions in Campania with this great-value pass
- See Pompeii, Caserta, the National Museum of Archaeology and 44 other must-see museums, galleries and more
- Use public transport around the Campania region at your leisure, taking you from A to B with minimum fuss
Immerse yourself in Italian heritage with this all-access pass to Campania's biggest and best cultural attractions. Whether you're in the mood for museums, monuments, galleries, theaters, or even archaeological sites, the Campania Artecard has you covered!
There's so much to see and do with this exclusive pass that the included attractions read like the greatest hits of Campania culture. It includes Campania's biggest and most unmissable sights, so it'll pay for itself in no time.
Turn back time in Pompeii, bask in the splendor of the Italian monarchy at the Royal Palace, discover groundbreaking modern art at the Museo Madre, explore the perfectly preserved ruins of Pompeii, and much, much more.
You'll get free access to two sites of the list, and discounted entry from the third venue on.
You can even use the pass to jump on public transport and zip around the whole Campania region, saving money as you go. The only hard part is deciding what to see next.
- Skip-the-line access
- Artecard Campania (3 days): 2 sites for free + a discount of up to 50% from the 3rd site on + free use of UNICOCAMPANIA public transport throughout the Campania region
- Artecard Campania (7 days): 5 sites for free + a discount of up to 50% from the 6th site on
- Artecard Campania (7 days): use of public transport
- Collect your card at the Artecard Info Point at Naples Central Station, Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi 3, or at Capodichino Airport
- Please make sure to always have a valid ID with you if you choose the Youth Ticket
- The card is activated on admission to the first site or, for the 3-day card, on the first use of public transportation
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- The Royal Palace of Caserta
- Teatro San Carlo
- Museo Madre
- Galleria Borbonica
- Villa Campolieto
- Great Cone of the Vesuvius
- And many more!
Oh, and it was easy to buy the card online through Tiqets and then pick it up at the Naples airport.