Tickets for Medieval Times South Carolina
Jousting, horses, falconry and a 4-course feast in a medieval spectacular
- Get a 4-course menu featuring the likes of garlic bread, tomato bisque soup, roasted chicken, and more, plus full bar access
- Watch the live jousting match - when brawn and metal unite - and be wowed by amazing horsemanship and falconry
- Get top-notch service and meet the queen of the throne in a new show featuring all new music, fight scenes, armor and costumes
Come and dine surrounded by epic battles, magnificent horsemanship, in-house falconry and a queen on the throne - all at Medieval Times South Carolina. Enjoy a 4-course dinner and full service by medieval staff in costume! Party like it's 1199!
One of the best things to do in Myrtle Beach, Medieval Times South Carolina takes you back to a world of epic battles, elegant horsemanship and exotic birds at Myrtle Beach Castle.
You'll get a 4-course meal while you watch the show, so you can enjoy a medieval feast while you show your support for the knights and their steeds.
The menu changes at times, but think garlic bread, tomato bisque soup, roasted chicken, sweet buttered corn and other mouthwatering, not-so-medieval specials. There's no cutlery here, so you get to eat with your hands, just like they used to!
A new show for 2018 features a cool queen, amazing costumes, impressive armor and a musical soundtrack to really start your knight off in style.
- 2-hour medieval jousting tournament
- Live flight of the Royal Falcon
- 4-course meal
- 2 rounds of select non-alcoholic beverages
- Access to the bar, gift shop, and Hall of Arms
- Additional beverages
- Show your voucher at the entrance
- We recommend arriving early, as seating is on a first come, first served basis. Admission starts 75 minutes before dinner
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Medieval Times is a live horse show in an enclosed arena. People with respiratory conditions, allergies, or asthma attend at their own risk. Medieval Times uses stroboscopic and pyrotechnic effects.
- Garlic bread, oven roasted chicken quarter, sweet buttered corn, herb-roasted potato, chocolate chip cookie, soda or water
- Vegetarian meals can be requested on the spot (includes hummus, warm pita bread, carrot and celery sticks, three-bean stew with fire roasted tomato and brown rice, fresh fruit or Italian ice)
- A selection of alcoholic drinks is available