Tickets for The Last Supper and Leonardo’s Vineyard: Skip The Line
The ultimate da Vinci experience - available on Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Visit Casa degli Atellani and see the recreation of Leonardo da Vinci's beloved Vineyard, in the same way as he kept it, using the same type of grape (Malvasia di Candia)
- See a late 15th-century mural painting by Da Vinci in the refectory of the Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie, across the street from the Vineyard. It's one of the world's most famous paintings!
- The church and the vineyard were both heavily damaged in an Allied bomb attack during WWII. Da Vinci's fresco survived. The vineyard did not, but has been painstakingly recreated
Tickets to see Leonardo da Vinci's The Last Supper in Milan are hard to come by, but we've got them. Not only that, our tickets also get you skip-the-line access to Santa Maria delle Grazie and Casa degli Atellani, right across the street, which has a recreation of Da Vinci's personal vineyard. Either one would be a highlight of any trip to Milan; together they're absolutely unmissable.
These tickets are for early evening entrance to see Da Vinci's 15th-century fresco of The Last Supper, one of the most studied and revered artistic achievements in the world.
Not actually a true fresco, da Vinci chose to experiment with layering tempera paint. This technique has caused problems with the preservation of the work, but after surviving an Allied raid in 1943, it's clear this work was meant to endure.
The building across the street is closely tied to this work. Lodovico Sforza, the Duke of Milan, gave Leonardo da Vinci a vineyard as partial payment for painting The Last Supper.
Destroyed in the same raid that damaged the church across the street, the vineyard was recently re-engineered using antique plans and photos, and modern genetic testing.
Da Vinci art and wine together in one place in Milan. Don't miss it!
- Skip-the-line access to Leonardo's Vineyard
- Skip-the-line access to The Last Supper
Go to the reception of Leonardo's Vineyard and show your smartphone voucher to get a paper ticket. You'll be given immediate access to the Vineyard, and timed access to The Last Supper at 18:30. After visiting the Vineyard, go to the Santa Maria delle Grazie church on the other side of the street and show your paper ticket at the entrance. Make sure to be on time! In order to have enough time to see the Vineyard before heading to Santa Maria delle Grazie, you should be at the Vineyard no later than 16:30.
- Metro: MM1/MM2 to Cadorna
- Tram: 16 or 19
- Bus: 18, 50, 58 or 94