- Experience what a life in the ocean would be like with this tropical reef adventure
- Breathe freely with a state-of-the-art dive helmet and explore like a real sea dweller
- Get up close to schools of vibrant fish, eels, stingrays and more, plus watch them get fed
Wouldn't it be cool if humans had gills? You could explore the underwater world to your heart's content! But, unless you're Aquaman, you don't. Lucky for you, Miami's Sea Trek Reef Encounter is the next best thing.
Put on your dive helmet and take a magical underwater journey through the Miami Seaquarium, where you'll get up close to all kinds of colorful sea creatures including tropical fish and stingrays.
Your state-of-the-art dive helmet transforms you into an aquatic adventurer, enabling you to walk and breathe freely within the Seaquarium's gigantic tropical reef.
This 20-minute submersion allows you a rare experience on the other side of the glass, as expert divers feed schools of fish and a variety of the ocean's most fascinating creatures.
Get a feel for the eels in this saunter through the water – just don't forget your swimwear!
- Please check in at the Dolphin Harbor window at least 15 minutes prior to your selected timeslot
- As the ticket included general admission, you are free to arrive as soon as the park opens (at 10:00)
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket