- Tick something amazing off your bucket list and swim with the dolphins – it's an experience to remember forever
- Spend 30 minutes in the dolphinarium doing things like kisses, holding hands/fins and trying out training signals
- Learn about dolphins in the wild and in captivity and receive complimentary admission to all Miami Seaquarium shows and exhibits for that day
Dolphins are carnivores, but thankfully they're super friendly towards humans! Get up close for kisses, belly rubs and handshakes with the dolphins at Miami Seaquarium. It's an experience you'll never forget.
First, you’ll get the lowdown on all things dolphin-related in a fun classroom session with an expert. Find out what makes these intelligent and fun-loving mammals tick in the wild, before dipping your toes into their pool.
Your new best friend will swim to you while you stand in just a few feet of water. Once you've said hi to each other, you'll have a whole half hour to play!
While you won't be swimming with the dolphins (we'll leave the swimming up to them) you'll be right in the action. Give them kisses, rub their smooth bellies and even practice some training signals that the experts use.
You might not be able to text your new friend afterward, but you can always post a photo together on Facebook.
- Please check in by showing your smartphone ticket at the Dolphin Harbor window
- You must be there 15 minutes prior to your experience time
- As the ticket includes general admission, you are welcome to arrive as soon as the park opens at 10:00
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket