Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Miami
Easy access to Miami's sights over 24 or 48 hrs
- Choose between a 24- or 48-hour pass and take the Beach loop, the City loop, the Uptown loop or all of them!
- Customise the tour to your preferences, get a fully narrated tour, and sit inside or outside
- Explore with loads of different departure points, and get awesome photos of all attractions
Miami, the buzzing Florida hot spot for fun in the sun, is yours to discover with this Hop-on Hop-off bus pass for 24 or 48 hours. Explore Miami’s South Beach, busy promenades, and cultural highlights from a comfy air-conditioned bus. The city is yours to discover, just hop on and away you go!
Miami is quite literally one of the hottest places in the good old U.S of A, but there's no need to break a sweat trying to get around.
With this 24- or 48-hour ticket you can jump on and off an air-conditioned bus as you swoop around the beachy metropolis enjoying cool air and fascinating audio commentary.
The Beach, City, and Uptown loops cover everything you'll need to see, from the Art Deco buildings to the muscle-bound gym buffs working out on South Beach. Get your culture fix at the Perez Art Museum, grab a cocktail at the Miami Beach Marina, or get your shopping on in Coconut Grove.
"Yo, ain't no city in the world like this. Welcome to Miami". - Will Smith
- Unlimited 24- or 48-hour access to the hop-on hop-off buses
- Use of three different bus routes (Beach, City, and Uptown loops)
- Live narrated tour (English only)
- Hotel pick-up
- Optional gratuities
- Attraction admissions
Show your smartphone ticket to the Gray Line representative as you board the bus. You can hop on and off at any stop on the three loops.
Loops and stops
- Both Beach and City loops depart every 30 minutes from Central Station, 09:00 - 17:30
- The Uptown loop departs every 45 minutes from Central Station, 09:15 - 16:00
- Services heading back to Central Station (Bayfront Park/Bayside) end at 19:00
- The Beach and City loops last 90 minutes, the Uptown loop lasts 60 minutes