- The London Bridge Experience & London Tombs draws you into the history of the area, and then scares the living daylights out of you. This is the most terrifying haunt around (since 2008, it's been chosen annually as the scariest attraction in England)
- For the kids and school classes there is a special tour with a Guardian Angel, who manages to protect them from the horrific demons, bloodthirsty zombies and terrifying clowns that lurk in the depths of the bridge
- Wander beneath London Bridge, as your pulse races, the atmosphere thickens, and strange creatures lurk in the shadow (or pop out of nowhere, scaring your ascot off!)
This is a real two-for-one. First, at the London Bridge Experience, go on a guided tour of London Bridge's history. Then, dive deeper into the bowels beneath the bridge. Here you'll wander plague pits, abandoned public toilets, and malfunctioning nuclear power plants, as zombies and monsters pop out. Don't think you'll scream? Think again.
This blend of history and horror is like a cross between Edgar Allan Poe and the Saw films; it all works surprisingly well. In that it's scary as hell!
After descending into the dank southside base of London Bridge, you'll get sucked into the history of this span over the Thames. Your guide will tell you about the first version (built by the Romans in 50 AD), and the current version from 1979. And in the years in-between (and since), the area has had more than its fair share of strange accidents, executions, and shocking murders.
You'll soak up this mix of real and imagined history as the atmospheric moves from educational, to perplexing, to alarming. And before you know it, you're spat out of the vortex tunnel into the haunted crypt beneath the bridge. Flickering lights, temperamental generators, and bizarre noises create a spooky atmosphere.
But it's not just that: zombies, horrific clowns, mad doctors and more lurk within the bowels of the London Tombs, wanting nothing more than to cause you to jump out of your skin. They will succeed.
And if they don't, than you've shown yourself worthy of joining their ranks, so if you find yourself 'too cool' to squeal in fright, you may never make your way out of the depths of the Bridge.
GUARDIAN ANGEL: On request, young kids - and their parents who have a vested interest in avoiding 'nightmare fuel', can take a special tour with a Guardian Angel. This ensures that even the most bloodthirsty demon freaks don't get too close. Over 16? No Guardian Angel for you - surrender to the scare!
2 - 4 Tooley Street, London Bridge, London, United Kingdom
- Audio guide in five languages
- Skip the line access to the scariest attraction in Great Britain
Show your mobile tickets at the entrance and get right in!
- Address: 2-4 Tooley Street, London
- Nearest station is London Bridge. This can be reached by both train and metro!
Would use agsin
Only came across two actors in there.
Other than that, we enjoyed it