- Tick off all of the must-do's on your London bucket list with the London in One Day Tour
- Explore St. Paul's Cathedral and the Tower of London, and see the changing of the guard outside Buckingham Palace
- Get awesome photos of Westminster Abbey, Kensington Palace, Big Ben, the Royal Albert Hall, before a relaxing boat ride along the River Thames
Capture the quintessential British experience with an epic sightseeing adventure around the iconic sites of London. From the history of Tower of London and St Paul's Cathedral to the historic grandeur of Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey. Then put your relaxation on cruise control with a tranquil boat ride along the River Thames. Good show!
Take a guided tour of St Paul's Cathedral and discover the breathtaking interior and fascinating history of this magnificent masterpiece.
Then, be whisked to the Tower of London to see 1,000 years of Britain’s most dramatic and fascinating history. Ogle the world-famous Crown Jewels, tip your hat to the Beefeaters, and greet the ravens, who have kept the British crown and kingdom safe for 600 years!
Witness the traditional ceremony of the Changing of the Guard outside Buckingham Palace, and see the famous red-clad Queen's Guard soldiers getting their (literal) marching orders.
See Westminster Abbey, Kensington Palace, Big Ben, the Royal Albert Hall, and more, before jumping into a boat for a relaxing cruise along the River Thames.
- Full-day tour of London in a panoramic coach
- English-speaking Blue Badge tour guide
- Changing of the Guard or Horse Guards ceremony
- Entrance to St Paul's Cathedral and guided tour
- Entrance to the Tower of London and guided tour
- River Thames Cruise
- Personal audio headset with VOX audio technology for the audio guide
- Free WiFi on the coach
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Lunch (time will be included in the itinerary for a refreshment break)
- Present your smartphone ticket to the driver at Victoria Coach Station, Gates 1-5
- For reduced tickets, don't forget to bring a proof of eligibility (ID / student ID)
- Boarding starts 15 minutes prior to the departure time you selected and seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Latecomers won't be waited for, so make sure you arrive well on time!
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Bath Day Tour from London
Two UNESCO World Heritage sites and a splash of royal pageantry
Warwick Castle, Shakespeare's England, Oxford & the Cotswolds: Guided Tour
Wander back through the centuries and take a tour of Britain's fabled past
Blenheim Palace, Downton Abbey Village & the Cotswolds: Guided Tour
An escape to the country with an added splash of Downton Abbey!
Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral, Dover & Greenwich Tour
Garden of England, a cathedral and the Cliffs of Dover. So British it hurts