- Explore this picturesque royal retreat with a guide – it's been plucked straight from a fairy tale dreamworld
- Get lost in the 500-acre gardens packed with exotic plant life, meandering streams, and all sorts of hidden delights
- Stop for a photo at the westernmost continental point of Europe, and enjoy the coastal resort town of Cascais
Enter a storybook world of castles, exotic plant life and secret treasures in Sintra. Explore Cascais and take a coastal drive to Lisbon via Estoril and the casino.
You'll feel like royalty as you enter the romantic Pena National Palace! This picture-perfect mountain retreat was a former monastery until it was transformed in the 19th century into a private palace by King Ferdinand II.
Make sure you take the time to drink in the stunning views over the Sintra region, the western coastline, and the city of Lisbon below.
The surrounding gardens contain 500 species of trees, endless photo opportunities, and plenty of hidden delights. Kids will love jumping over stepping stones and exploring rocky nooks and crannies.
Break for lunch in old Sintra and try the delicious local pastries. Stop for a photo at the Roca Cape cliffs, the westernmost continental point of Europe, and take a look at the glamorous lifestyle in the coastal resort town of Cascais.
On the way back to Lisbon, you'll drive along the gorgeous coast past Estoril and the casino. It's ancient treasures meeting modern life all in one day.
- Roundtrip transport in a minivan (max. 8 passengers)
- Live guide along the route
- Entrance to Pena Palace & Park
- Guided visit inside the monuments
- Tickets to other monuments
- Show your smartphone ticket at the meeting point, in front of the Hard Rock Cafe
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before departure at 09:00
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Park and Pena Palace in Sintra
Step back in time at this lovingly restored fairy tale castle
Sintra Palaces: Guided Tour from Lisbon
Explore the color and beauty of Sintra's Pena Palace and Quinta da Regaleira