- Get out of Lisbon and lost in a fantasy forest designed by a king
- Explore 500 acres of gardens, packed with exotic plant life, meandering streams, and all sorts of hidden delights
- Soak up the Lisbon skyline below you and enjoy views over the Sintra Region and western coastline
The highest mountain peaks, eye-boggling views, a labyrinth of shady trees and romantic paths await in the beautiful Parque da Pena. This fantasy forest was designed by King Fernand II in an effort to impress his guests. Come see if it makes an impression on you.
Discover an amazing maze of woodland in a fairy tale forest not far from Lisbon, which seems to sprawl from the giant yellow castle on the hill.
The surrounding park of the colorful Pena Palace is packed with exotic plants and cute little coves to steal kisses in... if you're the romantic kind.
Walk among 2,000 different species of plants and throw stones from bridges. Watch waterfalls in mossy caves, jump over stepping stones, or just lie back on a bench and laze around a fountain. We're pretty sure it's what King Ferdinand would have wanted.
Make sure you take the time to drink in the stunning views over the Sintra Region, western coastline, and the city of Lisbon below.
- Access to Pena Park
- Entrance to the Chalet of the Countess of Edla
- Access to Pena Palace
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of the park.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- There's a paid transfer service available, bringing guests from the park entrance to the Palace. The service runs every 15 minutes
- There's a free hop-on hop-off transfer service available between the Palace and the Chalet of the Countess of Edla. Simply show your entrance ticket and hop on!
Park and Pena Palace in Sintra
Step back in time at this lovingly restored fairy tale castle
Sintra Palaces: Guided Tour from Lisbon
Explore the color and beauty of Sintra's Pena Palace and Quinta da Regaleira