- Inspired by the concept of infinity and the elegance of water’s pure form, “O” pays tribute to the beauty of the theater - where anything is possible
- Marvel at the incredible skill and dedication of 85 impossibly talented performers, many of whom are former Olympians
- The international cast of world-class acrobats, synchronized swimmers, divers and characters perform in, on and above a 1.5 million-gallon pool
Thought the circus was all clowns and trapezes? Think again – "O" weaves an aquatic tapestry of artistry, surrealism and theatrical romance in this stunning production. This show is a jaw-dropping combination of aquatic acrobatics, high-wire daredevilry, and hair-raising pyrotechnics, all produced to flawless perfection.
Cirque du Soleil is throwing out the rulebook completely, with a water-themed production that takes place in, around, and above a mammoth 1.5 million-gallon pool in a custom-designed theater that's styled as a 14th-century European opera house.
Expect the unexpected, as 70 acrobats, synchronized swimmers, and Olympic-level divers team up with 150 expert stage technicians for a show that's guaranteed to take your breath away.
"O" mixes traditional circus skills and acrobatics with amazing live music and innovative costume design.
- Admission to the show
- Food and drinks
Please pick up your ticket at least 1 hour prior to the show by showing your smartphone voucher and a valid, government-issued photo ID at the box office.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Bus: DEUCE or SDX to Las Vegas @ Bellagio (S) + a 3-minute walk
- Monorail to Bally's & Paris + a 10-minute walk
The original score is performed by a hand-picked orchestra, some playing traditional Chinese instruments that are over 100 years old!