- Take to the skies in a luxurious plane and soar above the spellbinding scenery of the Grand Canyon Western Territory
- Land and explore the canyons on foot to drink in the knee-weakening scenery and snap those once-in-a-lifetime selfies
- Enjoy a spot of lunch at Guano Point overlook, and keep an eye out for wildlife - these canyons are literally crawling with it!
Take in the magnificent Grand Canyon Western Territory from the air. Board a luxurious plane and take sightseeing to new heights, before landing to explore the glorious canyon scenery on foot. Then enjoy lunch overlooking the Colorado River as you scour the dramatic landscapes for eagles and buzzards.
Drink in the monumental beauty of the Grand Canyon Western Territories from a private plane.
Land near the West Rim and peer into endless miles of breathtaking panoramic splendor where Hualapais have roamed for centuries. Grand Canyon National Park encompasses a whopping 1,217,403 acres of rugged untouched beauty, so you won't run out of panoramas.
All that sightseeing will have whet your appetite, so tuck into a delicious picnic as you reflect on the unspoilt majesty in front of you.
The canyons are home to hundreds of species of birds, mammals, and reptiles - so keep your eyes open and camera at the ready.
- Transport from the Bellagio Hotel to the Henderson Executive Airport Terminal
- Airplane flight to the Grand Canyon West Rim
- 2 hours of ground time
- Gourmet boxed lunch
- Hotel pick-up
- Skywalk (available for purchase upon arrival at the West Rim)
- Check in by showing your smartphone ticket at least 15 minutes prior to your selected timeslot at the starting point in the Tour Lobby of the Bellagio Hotel
- Each passenger must present a valid government-issued photo ID when checking in (for children under 2, it can be a birth certificate)
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
- Lunch includes vegetarian options, however gluten free and vegan meals are not guaranteed
- Parents can bring food for small children
- We recommend that pregnant woman in their last trimester consult their doctors before flying
For an extra shot of adrenaline, tiptoe across the glass-floored engineering marvel that is Grand Canyon Skywalk, suspended over 4,000 feet above The Colorado River. Astronaut Buzz Aldrin was the first person to walk across Skywalk - take that, Neil Armstrong!