Tickets for Grand Canyon National Park: Plane Flight + Ground Tour
Take a once-in-a-lifetime flight over the Grand Canyon
- Fly over the Grand Canyon in a Maverick Beechcraft 1900D aircraft
- Access the Grand Canyon National Park, take some photos at the best lookout points and get a gourmet lunch box to enjoy with the views
- A gourmet box lunch will be served as you absorb the magnificence of the Grand Canyon and capture memories to last a lifetime
Las Vegas is all dinging slots, bright lights and cheesy show tunes, but you can soar above it all on a Grand Canyon National Park by Plane tour! See this natural wonder from above for 40 minutes, get a gourmet lunch box and once on solid ground again, explore Grand Canyon National Park on foot!
Want to get a new perspective on one of the wonders of the world?
Hop aboard a Maverick Beechcraft 1900D aircraft for unobstructed views of the Nevada and Arizona landscapes below. This 40-minute flight will give you an incredible look at the jaw-dropping Grand Canyon, a natural wonder millions of years in the making.
Once you've landed, continue into the Grand Canyon National Park for some panoramic viewpoints and special walking trails. You can also explore the historic Bright Angel Lodge, built in 1935, and Mather Point, for some of the very best views of the canyon.
If all that scenery makes your tummy rumble, tuck into the contents of your gourmet lunchbox as you soak up the views!
This once-in-a-lifetime experience includes return travel from Vegas.
- 40-minute Grand Canyon flight
- Approximately 5-hour Ground tour in the Grand Canyon
- Gourmet lunch box
- Commentary guide from the pilot
- Photo and DVD packages (available for sale before the flight or directly afterwards)
Check in by showing your smartphone ticket at least 30 minutes prior to departure at Maverick Helicopters, Henderson Executive Airport.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
We recommend that pregnant woman in their last trimester consult their doctors before flying.