Tickets for Grand Canyon by Plane
A once-in-a-lifetime flight over the Grand Canyon
- Get air transportation from Las Vegas and back - no hassles, more fun!
- Access the Grand Canyon National Park and take some photos at the best lookout points
- Fly over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Colorado River and the Grand Canyon in an adventure you'll remember forever
Las Vegas is all dinging slots, bright lights, and cheesy show tunes. But it can also be a chance to step back from humanity, take to the skies, and experience the serenity and perspective that can only come from flying the Grand Canyon.
Want to get a new perspective on one of the wonders of the world?
Hop aboard a specially equipped Vistaliner aircraft, with oversize windows and highwings, offering you unobstructed views of the Nevada and Arizona landscapes below. You'll get incredible views of the Grand Canyon, a natural wonder millions of years in the making.
This 4-hour experience includes return air travel from Vegas, and the best possible views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Colorado River, and of course the Grand Canyon.
Only six more world wonders to check off your list.
- Transportation from your Las Vegas hotel to the Boulder Terminal and back
- Grand Canyon flight
- Food and drinks
- After booking, you'll be given a number to call to arrange the pickup time and place
- At the Boulder Terminal, check in by showing your smartphone ticket at least 30 minutes prior to departure
- Each passenger must present a valid government-issued ID when checking in
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
We recommend that pregnant woman in their last trimester consult their doctors before flying.