- We're waving our wand to get you top tickets to David Copperfield live at The MGM Grand
- Watch mind-blowing tricks and illusions from the man Oprah Winfrey calls the "greatest illusionist of our time"
- Experience a night of mind-bending showmanship that has enchanted and mystified people all over the world!
Seeing IS believing. One of the greatest showmen of all time appears live at the relatively intimate MGM Grand. It's 700-seat theater, and gives you the opportunity to see those illusions up close. Keep your eyes on his hands! (Actually don't bother - you'll never discover his tricks).
David Copperfield has 21 Emmys, 11 Guinness World Records, a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and a knighthood from the French government! His magic and illusions have been charming, wowing, and bamboozling audiences for over 40 years. And let's not forget about that critically acclaimed Broadway show.
You can now watch it all close-up. His illusions and magic tricks are - as you'd expect - legendary, and he's also known for his storytelling. Simply sit back and watch the magic happen. And then try to figure it all out with your friends after!
- Admission to the show
- Food, drinks or souvenirs
- Present your smartphone voucher at the Will Call window at the David Copperfield Theater Box Office and collect your ticket for the show. Doors open 30 minutes prior to show time for sitting
- Please note: You must present a government issued photo identification and collect your tickets at least 1 hour prior to the show or they will be released
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- From the MGM Grand front desk: Start walking across the casino floor and take a left toward Whiskey Down. Continue walking left past the M life Desk and the theater will be on your left
- From the Las Vegas Strip: Walk toward Hakkasan and TAP Sports Bar. Continue walking straight across the casino floor, past the Poker Room and Cashier. The theater will be on your right