Tickets for Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art: Primal Water Exhibit
Beautiful Japanese post-war art explores water in the desert heat of Vegas
- Mix up your stay in Las Vegas with a fix of fine art at the stunning Bellagio Gallery
- See a glorious collection of post-war art from Japan with Midori Nishizawa's Primal Water exhibit
- Explore the theme of water's universal importance in the fitting location of a thriving desert oasis
Las Vegas may be famous for its high-roller casinos and razzle-dazzle shows, but it's also got a thriving art scene. Give the glitzy strip and slot machines the slip, and check out the Primal Water Exhibit at the stunning Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art. This fascinating exhibition of Japanese post-war art is a must for anyone looking to add a splash of culture to their stay in Sin City.
As a desert oasis marked by abundance and even excess, Las Vegas is a fitting venue to house this arresting collection of beautiful water-themed artworks.
Midori Nishizawa's latest exhibition highlights important Japanese post-war art, and uses water as a potent theme to discuss humanity's fluid and fragile relationship with nature, art, and each other.
By featuring artworks that draw attention to the universal preciousness of water, Primal Water allows visitors to contemplate water as the source of life, while expanding narrow historical art contexts, and under-developed perspectives on non-western art.
Pick up your ticket by showing your smartphone voucher and a valid, government-issued photo ID at the box office.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Bus: DEUCE or SDX to Las Vegas @ Bellagio (S) + a 3-minute walk
- Monorail to Bally's & Paris + a 10-minute walk