Check in with your tour smartphone voucher at the Diamond Head Visitor Center.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Trek across volcanic rocks to the summit of Hawaii's Diamond Head State Monument
- An insightful audio guide will provide fascinating commentary about the local history, geography, culture, and wildlife of the area
- Take in outstanding views of the Pacific Ocean and Honolulu hundreds of feet below
Let your inner explorer out of the box and venture across the volcanic rock of Diamond Head. Soak in the scintillating views of Honolulu and the sunkissed Pacific from the top of this Hawaiian State Monument, and learn about its fascinating history with a handy audio guide.
The US military used Diamond Head as a post for preventing attacks against Hawaii for decades. Because you can see everything from the top of this mountain, which the Hawaiians call Lēʻahi.
Trek across the igneous rocks to the edge of a 300,000-year-old crater, while a trusty full-color map and audio guide keep you briefed on the local history, geography, culture, and plant and animal life of the Diamond Head State Monument.
Pause for a picnic at the summit and soak in the dramatic scenery of cascading waves, rolling hills, and the city bustling below.
The last water fountain is at the base of the volcano, so don't forget to fill up your water bottle and stay hydrated.