Book once and enhance your experience with this convenient combination of 2 must sees
1 option • from $4.00
Diamond Head State Monument: Self-Guided Audio Tour
- Audio guide in English and 6 other languages
- Narrated audio tour available in English, Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Mandarin and Korean
- Four-color map and guide of the hike to the Diamond Head summit
- Official State of Hawaii 'I Hiked Diamond Head' certificate
- Official 'I Hiked Diamond Head' souvenir tag (only if Regular Package is selected)
- Official State of Hawaii 'Diamond Head Tote Bag' (only if Regular Package is selected)
- Official 'I Hiked Diamond Head' T-shirt - available in S, M, L and XL only (only if Deluxe Package is selected)
Buy now, cancel later
Free cancellation option available for all tickets
Combine Diamond Head State Monument with other Honolulu favorites. Some things are better together.
Diamond Head State Monument reviews
based on 3 reviews
About: Diamond Head State Monument
Suggested by Tiqets
Sea Life Park Hawaii is an aquarium, bird sanctuary, and marine wildlife park located in Honolulu, Hawaii. It is a roughly 25 minute drive from Waikiki Beach.
Pearl Harbor is a lagoon harbor on the island of Oahu, Hawaii, west of Honolulu. It's been long visited by the Naval fleet of the United States, and it's the headquarters of the United States Pacific Fleet. This is the site of the attack on Pearl Harbor by the Empire of Japan on December 7, 1941, which was the immediate cause of the United States' entry into World War II.
Built during World War II, the Battleship Missouri finished production in time to serve at the battles of Okinawa and Iwo Jima. Designed to be a fast battleship, just like her Iowa-class sisters – USS Iowa (BB 61), USS New Jersey (BB 62), and USS Wisconsin (BB 64) – the Missouri was the youngest of the fleet. Measuring 887'3" (270.4m) in length, the ship could travel faster than 33 knots, a notable difference from her Japanese contemporaries and their 26-knot capacity. During a tour of the ship, you'll have the chance to explore the decks and learn fascinating facts about the Missouri's past.
Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum is a non-profit founded in 1999 to develop an aviation museum in Hawaii. Part of Senator Daniel Inouye's vision for a rebirth of Ford Island, the museum hosts a variety of aviation exhibits with a majority relating directly to the attack on Pearl Harbor and World War II.
USS Bowfin is a Balao-class submarine of the United States Navy named for the bowfin fish. Since 1981, she has been open to public tours at the USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, next to the USS Arizona Memorial Visitor Center.
Coral Crater Adventure Park is located on the southwestern tip of Oahu, just outside of Honolulu. The park is home to several high-octane rides and attractions, including ziplines, all-terrain-vehicle racing, a giant swing and more.
Top attractions in Honolulu
- Battleship Missouri Memorial |
- Diamond Head State Monument |
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum |
- Pearl Harbor |
- Sea Life Park Hawaii |
- Coral Crater Adventure Park |
- USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park |
- Dole Plantation |
- Bishop Museum
Cities in the United States
- New York |
- Las Vegas |
- San Francisco |
- Chicago |
- Orlando |
- San Diego |
- Los Angeles |
- Boston |
- Washington, D.C. |