- Experience four unique museums with just one ticket and skip the line at the WeeGee Exhibition Centre
- Explore EMMA – Espoo Museum of Modern Art, KAMU – Espoo City Museum, and two more unique museums!
- Enter the retro saucer-like Futuro House, chill in the trendy Lumière WeeGee, and get souvenirs at the EMMA Shop
With four distinct museums under one roof, the WeeGee Exhibition Centre takes you on an extraordinary multisensory journey through unique spaces, which explore varying facets of Finnish art, design, and culture.
EMMA – Espoo Museum of Modern Art is the largest art museum in Finland, where the best of the country's contemporary art scene is displayed in a beautiful gallery space, complete with hanging ceilings and panoramic windows that overlook the Tapiola woodlands.
The KAMU – Espoo City Museum takes visitors on a fascinating journey through time by showcasing the history of Espoo from medieval times to the present day. The Finnish Toy Museum Hevosenkenkä takes a playful look at the evolution of Finnish toys and their influence on popular culture.
Take your time to explore the Finnish Museum of Horology, a unique museum specialized in the history of time measuring, clocks, and watches. See how time is measured using some of the most accurate mechanical timepieces in the world.
You'll also be able to step inside the flying-saucer-like Futuro House. This is a space-age home designed by Finnish architect, Matti Suuronen, between the 1960s and 1970s. Guided tours which explore all of the museums and exhibition spaces are also available.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Service dogs allowed
- Free cloakroom available
- All WeeGee museums are accessible with prams and strollers. Strollers are available for rent