- Stress less and see Helsinki without the transport hassles
- Learn the history and fun facts as you go, thanks to audio commentary in several languages
- See the historical center, City Hall, the Parliament buildings, Finlandia Hall and more
For a panoramic twist on Helsinki's hot spots, this guided bus tour delivers! Dive into Helsinki's past with audio commentary, and see sights like City Hall, the Parliament buildings, Finlandia Hall, the Opera House and more.
Board the Helsinki Panorama Sightseeing bus and take a cultural cruise through the city's most important sights.
Helsinki's storied past springs back to life thanks to an audio guide in several languages, and panoramic views from the bus mean your photos will be first-rate!
See the historical center, City Hall, the Parliament buildings, Finlandia Hall and the Opera House. Stop at the Temppeliaukio Church (Rock Church) or, if the church is closed, at the Sibelius Monument and Finnish up at Esplanade Park.
Go to the departure point in the Esplanade Park, Fabianinkatu, where you will see a red sign saying "Panorama Sightseeing", and show your smartphone ticket to the driver.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Tram: Line 2 to Kauppatori or lines 2H, 4, 4H, 5 or 7 to Senaatintori
- Bus: Line 21 to Erottaja + 4-minute walk