- Cruise along the city's picturesque shoreline and see the sights from a different perspective
- See Suomenlinna Fortress, Helsinki Zoo on Korkeasaari Island, the fleet of icebreakers, Degerö Canal and more
- Get the lowdown on Helsinki's historical facts thanks to recorded commentary
Take to the water for a unique vantage point of Helsinki's hot spots! See Suomenlinna Maritime Fortress, the Helsinki Zoo on Korkeasaari Island, a fleet of icebreakers and more on a relaxing cruise along the city's canal, complete with fact-filled commentary.
If you don’t make a trip to Helsinki, your Scandinavian vacation will stay un-Finnished. Solve that problem by hopping on a comfy cruise and soaking up the city's sights along the shoreline.
There's recorded commentary to fill you in on the facts and history of Helsinki's hot spots as you go.
Pass the historic Suomenlinna Maritime Fortress, the Helsinki Zoo on Korkeasaari Island, the fleet of icebreakers (designed for accompanying merchant ships in ice-infested waters), and the tree-lined Degerö Canal.
Find out more about the city's past and how it was founded by Sweden’s King Gustavus Vasa in 1550. It became more of a military location, rather than the huge trading port the king had planned!
It's historical fun from start to Finnish. (Sorry).
- 90-minute boat tour
- Audio commentary in 4 languages
- Written information in Swedish, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Estonian, Japanese and Mandarin
- Access to the cafeteria and bar on board
- Food and drinks
- Go to the Helsinki Sightseeing pier at the Market Square - look for the yellow flags
- Show your smartphone ticket on the boat
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.