- Skip the long lines to the Aquarium of Genoa and spend more time learning about the ocean, its creatures, and sustainability
- Join an expert local guide for a tour of the Old Port and beyond, and explore old cathedrals and churches essential to Genoan culture
- Access the Strada Nuova Museums and see artworks by the likes of Veronese, Procaccini, Rubens, and Van Dyck
Take a tour through Genoa's artistic and architectural triumphs, then learn about the ocean's creatures at the Aquarium of Genoa. The city might be overshadowed sometimes by bigger Italian tourist destinations, but there's a huge amount of things to do and sights to see - and this cool combo ticket ticks off two top highlights!
Starting in the Old Port, your city tour will wind you through Genoa's narrow streets and charming old squares to the breathtaking Cathedral of San Lorenzo, the seat of the Archbishop of Genoa.
Gaze up at the Palazzo Ducale and the Opera Theater Carlo Felice, and learn the history of the Strada Nuova from your guide. In the Strada Nuova Museums you'll find original furnishings and artwork by the likes of Veronese, Procaccini, Rubens, and Van Dyck.
At Europe's biggest aquarium, the Aquarium of Genoa, get up close to giant sharks, learn what lives on a coral reef, and watch the fish swarm at feeding time. There are also cool touch-pools for kids to see and feel creatures like starfish up close!
- Show your digital voucher at the C-way desk located at the entrance of the Aquarium of Genoa. The city tour will depart from there
- You can visit the aquarium 1 day before or after the tour, but you must go to the C-way desk first
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Aquarium of Genoa + Galata Sea Museum: Skip The Line
Two great watery attractions with one ticket
Aquarium of Genoa, Palazzo Reale & Spinola Gallery: Skip The Line
Visit two Italian palaces and one king-size aquarium!
Aquarium of Genoa + Whale Watching Cruise
See sensational creatures in the aquarium and in the wild!
Aquarium of Genoa, Galata Sea Museum, Bigo Panoramic Lift & Biosphere
Animals, tropical birds, butterflies in forests, plus Italy's biggest submarine