- Get free public transport for 48 hours and see one of Italy's finest cities hassle-free, and at your own pace
- Get up close to Michelangelo's sculpture David at the gorgeous Gallery of the Academy of Florence
- Climb to the top of Brunelleschi's dome for panoramic views of the city!
Feel Florence come to life as you dive into its art, architecture and culture. This all-access pass gets you into some great galleries, plus the use of public transport for 48 hours. You'll even have the chance to climb the Duomo!
Ponder what Michelangelo was thinking as he created the sculpture David at the Gallery of the Academy of Florence. With some of Italy's finest art across its pristine spaces, you can easily spend all morning here.
But you might want to hop across to the Uffizi Gallery, home to even more ancient sculptures and paintings from the Middle Ages to the modern day.
It wouldn't be a trip to Florence without climbing the Duomo. Book your slot and get unbeatable views of Florence from Brunelleschi's amazing dome.
Wondering how to get from A to B? Your 48-hour public transport ticket solves that problem!
Download the CityPass app for a self-guided tour of the city's loveliest nooks and crannies, complete with audio information about the most popular sites. This app is so useful it'll even get you discounts in great local places.
And yes, we're sure there's a pizza place in there somewhere!
- Show your smartphone voucher at the redemption point at the Visit Today office at Via Ricasoli 45
- Collect your paper tickets and download the CityPass application to your smartphone or tablet
- Accademia & Uffizi: select a date and timeslot within 3 days when redeeming your voucher
- Cathedral of Florence: select a date and timeslot (within 3 days) for the climb to the Dome when redeeming your voucher. The ticket for the whole complex is valid for 72 hours
- 48H public transport: you'll receive 2 tickets, each of them valid for 24 hours from the first validation
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket