- Celebrate the life of Joseph Haydn, one of history's most talented and prolific composers, and see the magnificent concert hall where he worked and performed for over 40 years
- The Haydn Explosive exhibition uses interactive displays, projections, and historic artifacts to show how a humble Austrian village boy grew to become "Father of the String Quartet"
- Explore the Esterházy's incredible private collection in Highlights of Esterházy Palace, and learn how this iconic palace was designed and built
Discover the life and work of one of history's greatest classical composers in the magnificent concert hall where he worked and performed for over 40 years. This Fast Track ticket gets you into both the Haydn Explosive and the Highlights of Esterházy Palace exhibitions at Esterházy Palace. Celebrate Joseph Haydn's legendary career and explore the music and vibrant 18th-century lifestyle of the Esterházy court.
Dubbed the "Father of the String Quartet", Joseph Haydn's contributions to the world of classical music cannot be understated. As the Esterházy's resident composer and conductor, Haydn wrote and performed operas, symphonies, chamber music and masses for the prestigious family.
The Haydn Explosive exhibition captures the creative spirit of this musical genius, using interactive displays, projections, and historic artifacts to tell his life story. You can even see several original instruments and hand-written sheet music.
The permanent Highlights of Esterházy Palace exhibition transports you back to the palace's heyday, with a selection of beautiful objects from the Esterházy collection showing you the history of this beautiful Baroque building, as well as how the family lived and partied here.
- Access to the Haydn exhibition (Haydn Explosive)
- Access to the permanent Esterházy collection (Highlights of Esterházy Palace)
- Audio guide for the Highlights of Esterházy Palace exhibition in English, German, Hungarian and Russian
- Booklet in English, German and Hungarian
- Access to the Haydnsaal (is not always accessible)
- Guided tour (can be booked in advance directly with the venue for groups of 20-50 persons)
- Access to other parts of the palace
- Concerts and other events
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Didn't use the ticket? For a full refund, contact our Customer Service anytime within your ticket's validity date
- Train to Eisenstadt Bahnhof + 15 minutes walking
- Bus: Lines 200 (from Vienna Central Station), 235, 284, 669, 1158 or 1835 to Eisenstadt Esterházystraße + 5 minutes walking
- Bus: Lines 200 (from Vienna Central Station), 281, 282, 284, 285, 1158, 1833 to Schloss Esterházy + 8 minutes walking
- The orange line of the Hop-on Hop-off buses go to the palace