- Sample three whiskeys in the original home of whiskey, Dublin, Ireland's capital
- Laugh at the stories told by entertaining guides as they take you through the ages of Irish whiskey
- Enjoy a homecooked brunch in the museum's brasserie - the perfect way to spend the day with friends
The employees at the Irish Whiskey Museum love whiskey so much that even the biggest whiskey hater can't fail to be impressed in their passionate company! Learn the origins of Irish whiskey, taste three brands and then tuck into a brunch in the museum's brasserie. Bottoms up!
You'll be laughing your way through your whole time at the Irish Whiskey Museum, thanks to the wisecracking staff, who can't wait to teach you all about Ireland's native tipple in their own fun way.
Learn the origins of Irish whiskey from those in the know, experience interactive displays, discover whiskey's rise to glory and weep tipsily over its dramatic fall after sampling three brands for yourself.
Then, soak it all up with a delicious brunch in the museum's cozy brasserie. A top-of-the-morning or afternoon treat in Dublin!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Bus: 700 to Trinity College; 9, 13, 16, 83, 122,123, 557 or 747 to College Green.
Don’t bother with the brunch. Food was not great and coffee was gross.