- Step into the dressing rooms, the warm-up area and the VIP area with your guide, as you see behind the scenes of Croke Park Stadium
- Learn about the history of Gaelic games and how they've changed Irish society over hundreds of years in the interactive state-of-the-art GAA Museum and exhibition galleries
- Test your hurling and football skills, passing skills, fingertip saves and high catches in the interactive games zone
Rated as one of the best things to do in Dublin, the Croke Park Stadium Tour is your key to getting behind the scenes at the home of hurling and Gaelic football, Ireland’s national games. On your guided tour you'll step into the dressing rooms, check out the warm-up areas and more. At the GAA Museum's new exhibition galleries you can even test your prowess at Gaelic games. First, find out what hurling is, and then find out how good at it you are!
Hurling is said to date back to the 2nd millennium BC, and this tour will introduce you to the fascinating history and culture of Gaelic games as well as the importance of Croke Park in the lives of Irish people. On this top visit in Dublin you'll come to understand the thrilling Irish sports that drive the locals wild, at the stadium that's been the setting for the biggest matches for over 100 years.
Your friendly, GAA-mad tour guide will take you through areas of the 'Croker' that are normally off-limits. Sit in the VIP area, sniff about in the changing rooms, and see where the legends warm up before a game.
Plus, the interactive state-of-the-art Gaelic Athletic Association (GAA) Museum and exhibition galleries showcase the fascinating history of Gaelic games. As this is a sport-centric activity, you'll enjoy it a lot more if you wear comfy shoes - especially if you're planning to test your hurling and football skills in the interactive games zone.
Show your smartphone ticket at the reception of the GAA Museum.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Bus: Any bus to Drumcondra train station
- Car: Free parking onsite
Opening Hours - GAA Museum
- Monday - Saturday: 9:30 - 17:00, June - August till 18:00
- Sunday and bank holidays: 10:30 - 17:00, June - August 09:30 - 17:00