- Explore the spellbinding natural scenery of Cork, and discover its amazing history of epic battles, towering castles, and rebellious kings
- A friendly guide will provide all the juicy details of the region's historical royal intrigue and keep things lighthearted and fun throughout the tour
- Visit stunning medieval castles, like Blarney Castle (where you can kiss the famous Blarney Stone!), the Rock of Cashel, and Cahir Castle
Discover Ireland's majestic southern scenery on a castle-hunting adventure through misty mountains and vast open valleys, with a guided coach tour from Dublin to Blarney in Cork. Known as the Rebel County for its history of warring kings, Cork's enchanting landscape is dotted with stunning medieval castles where epic battles, sieges, and royal intrigue played out centuries ago.
If you're a fan of certain books and TV shows about clashing clans, or if you're a history lover with a passion for beautiful nature and ancient castles, this is the tour for you! Explore it all with a friendly guide, who'll conjure the region's rich history with vivid storytelling as you go.
Pass through the airy peaks of the breathtaking Galty and Knockmealdown Mountains, wind your way to Blarney Castle and the famous Blarney Stone. Kissing the stone is said to give visitors the 'gift of the gab', a lucky charm to make you the life and soul of the party.
Walk around inside the castle ruins, and look out over the battlements at the incredible views in every direction. You'll also have time to wander the castle gardens like the nobility of old.
You'll also visit the Rock of Cashel, a magnificent hilltop fortification which is considered to be one of Ireland’s 7 Wonders. The seat of the King of Munster that predates the Ireland's Anglo-Norman conquerors, it's a remarkable remnant of ancient times.
After that, it's on to the incredibly well-preserved Cahir Castle, before setting home to Dublin as the evening sets over the countryside.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the meeting point, the Molly Malone Statue in Dublin
- The tour leaves at 06:50. Make sure to be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before departure!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket