- Tuck into traditional foods from a 5-star buffet spread, including hummus, lamb kofta and Arabic sweets for dessert
- Be amazed by the traditional Emirati dancers, get a henna tattoo, and enjoy live performances as you take in the sights
- Watch the sunset over the dazzling Dubai Creek from a traditional wooden Dhow
See a 5-star side of Dubai with this Rustar Dhow Cruise, sweeping you onto the waters of the Dubai Creek for a sail on a Dhow (traditional wooden boat). The views of city skyscrapers will accompany your scrumptious, all-you-can-eat buffet dinner featuring traditional Middle Eastern faves and more! The live singer will add a romantic touch and - if you're not too stuffed - you might want to join in with a traditional Emirati dance or two.
You'll be welcomed on board with hot and cold towels, plus yummy Arabic coffee and dates, before being led to your table. The Dubai Creek will be sparkling outside the windows in the sunset as you tuck into treats like Shish Touk (chicken), Lamb Kofta, and lasagne - as well as Arabic sweets for dessert.
Opt to be painted in henna if you like, while singers and traditional dancers make the atmosphere pulse with electricity! This is the only floating restaurant in Dubai with traditional Emirati dancers to entertain you.
Let's hope you don't get vertigo over those high-speed swirling moves. Photographers will be on-hand to capture these moments, but regardless, we'll bet you won't be forgetting this cruise anytime soon.
- Two hour cruising on Dubai Creek
- International 5-star buffet dinner from Movenpick
- Live entertainment
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Henna Painting
- Alcoholic drinks
- Photos by the onboard professional photographer, with frame
- Onboard souvenirs
Show your smartphone ticket on the boat.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Taxi or bus to Rustar Floating Restaurant, Baniyas Road.