Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Bus Delhi
See Rashtrapati Bhawan, Red Fort, India Gate and more over 1 or 2 days
- Enjoy a live guide and air-conditioned bliss on all journeys!
- Choose 1 or 2 days and make traveling around Delhi easy
- See Delhi sights like Qutb Minar, Rashtrapati Bhawan, Red Fort, India Gate, National Gallery of Modern Art and more
Board the only Hop-on Hop-off service in Delhi to get the most of the city's finest attractions. Opt for a 1 or 2-day pass and see sights like Rashtrapati Bhawan, Red Fort, India Gate, National Gallery of Modern Art and more.
This Hop-on Hop-off service will lead you straight to the most enchanting parts of India's national capital.
You'll see sights like Rashtrapati Bhawan, the official home of the president, and the Red Fort, home to the mighty emperors of the Mughal dynasty, until 1856.
Hop off at the India Gate, a huge memorial to the 70,000 Indian Army soldiers who died in the First World War. Then be inspired by art old and new at the National Gallery of Modern Art, and the world’s tallest brick minaret, the Qutb Minar!
Buses pass every 45 minutes to ensure you can keep on moving. Which is key: because in Delhi there's so much to see!
- 1 or 2-day access to the air-conditioned Hop-on Hop-off buses
- Live guide on the buses
- Entrance fees for sights and monuments
- Show your smartphone voucher at the HOHO Centre on Baba Kharak Singh Marg, Opposite Connaught Place Police Station (near Coffee Home)
- Your smartphone voucher will be scanned and you'll receive your physical ticket
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Getting to the HOHO Centre
Metro: Blue or Yellow Lines to Rajiv Chowk Station / Central Park, gate 7, + 6 minutes walking down Radial Road 2; or Airport Line to Shivaji Stadium Station + 3 minutes walking up Baba Kharak Singh Road
Rashtrapati Bhawan Main Building - Rashtrapati Bhawan Garden - Rashtrapati Bhawan Museum - Gurudwara Bangla Sahib - India Gate & NGMA - Rajpath Drive Pass - National Museum - Rashtrapati Bhavan Vijay Chowk - Nehru Museum - Embassy Lane - National Rail Museum - Dilli-Haat (Ina Market) - Qutb Minar - Lotus Temple - Humayun Tomb - Old Fort & Delhi Zoo - Red Fort - Raj Ghat - Jama Masjid - Jantar Mantar - Madame Tussauds