- Modern amenities like the Roomba and take-out sushi are ok - but they're nothing compared to eating with your hands while watching grown men swordfight
- Your hard-working serving serfs and wenches (the technical terms) will bring you four courses and two drinks as part of this ticket
- After more than 30 years with a King in every realm, all Medieval Times locations now feature a Queen on the throne!
Hear ye, hear ye! Calling all lords and ladies for an excellent 4-course meal! You'll dine as you're entertained by knights, a falcon and more medieval drama than a Game of Thrones ep. Only a dullard or coward would choose not to attend this bountiful banquet!
From the moment you don your paper crown to when you step back out into the parking lot, your experience at Medieval Times Texas is an olde-timey thrill.
There are galloping horses, clashing rival knights and even falconry displays! Plus, the production values are incredible for an 11th-century show!
And you'll be getting elbows deep in roast chicken, corn, tomato soup and dessert - because there's no silverware in these ye olde days! Access to the Hall of Arms is included - and if you're patient, you can get a selfie with the Queen after the show!
- 2-hour medieval jousting tournament
- Live flight of the royal falcon
- 4-course meal
- Two rounds of select non-alcoholic beverages
- Access to the Hall of Arms
- Additional beverages
- Show your voucher at the entrance
- We recommend to arrive early, as seating is first come, first served. Admission starts 75 minutes before the start of the show
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Car: free on-site parking
- Bus: Line 063 to Turtle Creek @ Market Center - E-NS or line 749 to Oak Lawn @ Turtle Creek - S-NS
- Garlic bread, oven roasted chicken quarter, sweet buttered corn, herb-roasted potato, chocolate chip cookie, soda or water
- Vegetarian meals can be requested on the spot (includes hummus, warm pita bread, carrot and celery sticks, three-bean stew with fire roasted tomato and brown rice, fresh fruit or Italian ice)
- A selection of alcoholic drinks is available
Medieval Times is a live horse show in an enclosed arena. People with respiratory conditions, allergies, or asthma attend at their own risk. Medieval Times uses stroboscopic and pyrotechnic effects.
Get there early so you have time to walk the Hall of Arms before taking your seats in the Grand Ceremonial Arena.
I don’t beleive anything had changed including the team that won.
Still had a good time and there are beautiful horses.