Tickets for Skydeck Chicago
Rocket to the 103rd floor and enjoy spectacular views of the Windy City
- The Willis Tower (formerly known as Sears Tower) is the second tallest building in the US. Rocket to the 103rd floor and get spectacular 360-degree views of Chicago (on a clear day you can see four states!)
- See Reaching for the Sky, a movie about the history of this famous tower, and learn about Chicago's colorful past via museum quality exhibits suitable for all ages
- Really feel 'above it all' with access to The Ledge - a glass-floored balcony offering you a thrilling view: more than 400 meters straight down!
See the Windy City from the very best vantage point: 103 floors above the ground! This Windy City icon has recently been redone from the ground up, and not only does it offer some of the best views of the city and its landmarks, it also features museum-quality exhibits and interactive technology that celebrate Chicago's history. Get up (nearly) to the top of the second-tallest building in the US and look 400 meters straight down to the ground from The Ledge.
For more than 25 years the Sears Tower was the tallest building in the world. It now sits at 14th (and is known as the Willis Tower) but it still holds pride of place in the Chicago skyline.
Built in 1973, this towering skyscraper is known to a generation of movie lovers from a scene in the beloved 80s comedy Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you've never seen it, go watch it now. We'll wait.
Alright, now that you've done your research, it's time to get your tickets for this Second City landmark. Here's what you need to know: it has, bar none, the best views of the city, it's recently been completely redone, and it features plenty of fascinating historical trivia and interactive exhibits.
The all-ages appropriate exhibits are chock-full of info about Chicago's history, from Mrs O'Leary's cow to the (now-broken!) Curse of the Billy Goat (what is it with Chicago and animal-themed misfortune?). There's even a 9-minute movie - Reaching for the Sky - that tells the tale of Chicago’s architectural dreams and realities. Once you get to grips with the city, get a bird's-eye view of it!
After taking the rocket-speed elevator to floor 103 of this 108-story skyscraper you'll have stunning views over the city: Wrigley Field, O'Hare Airport, Lincoln Park Zoo, Soldier Field, and more. And it's not just Chicago - on a clear day you can see four different states (Indiana, Wisconsin, Michigan, and of course Illinois).
Over a million people visit this much-loved attraction each year. Join them and get the opportunity to soak up history and panoramas of the place that Frank Sinatra called "My kind of town". Make it your kind of town too!
- Access to the museum-quality exhibits and theater presentation
- Elevator ride to the Skydeck
- Access to The Ledge
- Fast-Pass admission
Show your smartphone ticket at the Skydeck Chicago ticket office on the lower level.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: Brown, Orange, Pink or Purple line to Quincy Wells
- The entrance to the Skydeck is located on Franklin Street at the east side of the building