- This unlimited 48-hour bus tour lets you hop on and off whenever you please. Buses come every 15-30 minutes, making your sightseeing experience hassle-free
- Experience the city by night, from the water and on foot. This ticket includes free walking tours, a free panoramic night tour and a free Danube river cruise
- Get insider knowledge of one of Europe's greatest cities as you go, and climb to Buda Castle on the Budapest Castle Hill Funicular (Budavári Sikló)
This hop-on hop-off tour of Budapest allows you to discover one of Europe's greatest cities from a double-decker bus and breezy boat. Plus you'll also get access to a panoramic night tour, a walking tour, digital commentary and a ticket to the funicular railway. That's a lot of sightseeing!
Valid for 48 hours from the time you first join the tour, you and your traveling companions can create your own itinerary for your Budapest adventure.
Starting from Heroes' Square, this sightseeing bus gives you plenty of stops on two routes throughout the city. Plus it's got digital commentary in 22 languages, so you'll be able to learn about what you're looking at.
All the main attractions are en route. From the Millennium Memorial built in tribute to the Magyar tribes, to St. Stephen's Basilica. Not to mention everything in-between!
To top it all off, this ticket includes a free panoramic night tour, a free Danube river cruise, free guided walking tours and a return trip on the funicular railway. The Budapest Castle Hill Funicular (Budavári Sikló) not only gives you more amazing views, it gets you up to Buda Castle.
Grab this ticket and get the best of the 'Pest.
- Please show your smartphone voucher on a hop-on hop-off bus to receive your bus, night bus, and boat tickets
- The funicular ticket must be picked up at Erzsébet tér 12 in Budapest
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- The consumption of alcohol, cigarettes, ice-cream or other liquids is prohibited on the bus during the entire journey
- Wheelchair and baby carriage service is only available on MAN double-decker buses
Be sure to stop and rest your legs at Margaret Island, one of the city's most peaceful hideaways.