Tickets for Museum of Photography
Home of the Helmut Newton Foundation
- Walk over 2,000 square meters of exhibition space showcasing photography from the 19th to the 21st century
- See current exhibitions like Alice Springs: The MEP Show, a portrait collection by the widow of Helmut Newton, and Private Property, Helmut's personal belongings and work
- See the photography installations in a Neoclassical building that was once a casino for Prussian army officers
Feeling snap happy? Join the club at Berlin's Museum of Photography (Museum für Fotografie), which draws photographers and photography fans from all corners of the globe. Skip the line and shift your focus to 2,000 square meters of snaps, exhibitions, and insights into the history of photography, including works and cameras from the world-famous Helmut Newton.
At Berlin's Museum für Fotografie (Museum of Photography) you'll enter the picture-perfect world of photography. Cast your eyes on collections of photos spanning the 19th to the 21st century, filling up 2,000 square meters of exhibition space. Along the way, you'll get an appreciation for the power and history of shutterbugging.
The permanent exhibition Private Property, on the ground floor features work by Helmut Newton, plus his cameras, his art collection, the famous Newton-Mobil and more. Changing exhibitions come to you courtesy of the Kunstbibliothek’s Collection of Photography and the Helmut Newton Foundation.
Over a million visitors have walked through the doors of this museum in the past few years alone, proving the never-ending appeal of seeing life through a lens. Skip the line with this ticket and get a new perspective!
Show your smartphone tickets at the entrance.
- Metro: U1, U2 or U9, get off at Zoologischer Garten
- S-Bahn: S5, S7 or S75, get off at Zoologischer Garten
- Bus: M19 or M29, get off at Kurfürstendamm; M45, M46, M49, X9, X10, X34, 100, 109, 110, 200, 204, 245 or 249, get off at Zoologischer Garten