Tickets for Museum of European Cultures: Skip The Line
Explore European life and artistic output from 18th century Europe to today
- Explore 280,000 objects focusing on everyday life, German art, and other European countries from the 18th century to today
- See one of the largest exhibitions of its kind in Europe, featuring textiles, popular graphic art and photography
- See historical objects from ethnic minorities across Europe, like the Sami and the Crimean Tatars
Ready to get cultural? Berlin's Museum of European Cultures is a powerhouse of artefacts relating to everyday European culture. Skip the line and explore life and artistic efforts from the 18th century until today.
Browse over 280,000 objects chosen for their portrait of everyday life in Europe, spanning from the 18th century to today. See both the permanent and temporary collections, a mix of textiles, popular graphic art, and photography. Walk around themed areas revealing ‘naive art’, childhood and youth culture, rituals, religions and more.
The museum also hosts a number of events, such as European Cultural Days, the annual Textile Day, and the Fête de la Musique. Each showcases different aspects of various European cultures and their artistic traditions. It's a cultural must!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: Line U3 to Dahlem-Dorf
- Bus: Line M11 to Dahlem-Dorf