- Visit the Neues Museum, the Altes Museum, the Pergamon Museum, the Bode Museum, and the Alte Nationalgalerie with one easy pass on your smartphone!
- Visit a huge collection of art in a number of museums, institutes and historical sites on Berlin's Museum Island
- See everything from ancient Greek and Roman decorative art to ancient Egyptian cultural practices, and Byzantine medals and coins
Not sure which museums on Berlin's Museum Island (Museumsinsel) to visit? This pass gets you skip-the-line access to all of them! Visit the Neues Museum, Pergamon Museum, Bode Museum, Altes Museum and Alte Nationalgalerie. See art, history, Egyptian treasures, and German culture all come to life in Berlin!
There's loads to see on Museum Island and this pass gets you skip-the-line access to all of it - saving you time and money.
At the Pergamon Museum, walk around the extensive collection of treasures and see sculptures from the archaic to the Hellenistic ages. Don't miss the Ishtar Gate, one of the original Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
Get a look at what happened over four millennia of ancient Egyptian and Nubian cultures in the Neues Museum, including a famous bust of Nefertiti. And, at the Bode Museum, see a rare collection of sculptures from the Middle Ages to the early Renaissance, plus a huge collection of Byzantine art, medals, and coins.
The nearby Altes Museum is considered one of Berlin's most impressive neoclassical buildings. It's home to a permanent collection of ancient Greek and Roman decorative art, including amazing vases and statues.
Don't force yourself to choose which museums to see on Museum Island, see them all!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket desk to skip the lines at the Bode Museum, the Altes Museum, and the Alte Nationalgalerie respectively
- Book a timeslot onsite for Pergamon Museum and Neues Museum after queuing in the normal line
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Metro, tram, bus, or train to Friedrichstraße or train / tram to Hackescher Markt.