- Dive into the underwater world of sea creatures at AquaDom SEA LIFE Berlin and see sharks, rays, dragonfish, turtles, octopuses, jellyfish, and more!
- Head on over to Madame Tussauds and hang out with uncanny wax models of celebrities and historical figures
- Get a selfie with a confuddled-looking Forrest Gump, do the lift with Patrick Swayze, play football in the World Cup zone, and so much more!
If your heart is torn between the sea and the stars, fret not! This double-barrelled dose of Berlin fun gets you into AquaDom SEA LIFE Berlin where you’ll meet weird and wonderful creatures from the deep. Then, step into the spotlight at Madame Tussauds, and pose for photos with weird and wonderful celebrities from Hollywood and Germany!
Dive deep into the ocean's vastness and explore the rich varieties of marine wildlife of AquaDom SEA LIFE Berlin. Walk through glass tunnels surrounded on all sides by the flashing colors of exotic fish species, and Japanese giant crabs scuttling along the sand.
See sharks, rays, and scary-looking catfish gorge on fishy treats at feeding time. And watch the delicate dragonfish floating with weightless grace through the water. Gaze through tanks filled with translucent jellyfish, and see crafty octopuses sneaking around the corals.
Head on over to Madame Tussauds and explore the enormous collection of uncanny celebrity wax statues. Get a picture with E.T. as he sails across the moonlit sky on a bike, enter Patrick Swayze's dance studio in the Dirty Dancing replica, and wax lyrical over George Clooney's rugged charms.
- Fast-track admission to Madame Tussauds™ Berlin
- Fast-track admission to AquaDom SEA LIFE Berlin
- Animal talks and feedings
- Show your smartphone ticket and use the fast track to get in
- Your ticket is valid for 120 days after the first visit, and the entrance to each venue is one time only
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.