Tickets for LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlin: Skip The Line
A LEGO®-tastic place to unleash your inner artist, architect, and child
- One largely for the kids - LEGOLAND® Discovery Center was designed for visitors between the ages of 3-10 (though nobody will mind if you get to work constructing yourself some LEGO® projects
- Test out the structural integrity of your constructions on the earthquake simulator
- Visit the LEGO® factory to see hot raw plastic molded into the iconic LEGO® brick shape - you'll even get a souvenir brick to take home with you!
LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlin has over 5 million LEGO® pieces and plenty of opportunities for your imagination come to life. There's a 4D cinema, mini-Berlin, rides, a Spinjitsu training camp, a factory tour, and of course, plenty of opportunities for you and/or the kids to build some LEGO® projects of your own. Hours of fun.
LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlin is absolutely LEGO®-tastic! If you're surprised by what can be built with the colorful bricks, imagine what creativity can be unleashed by the minds behind the toy juggernaut.
From a model Berlin (Miniland) made from over 2 million bricks, to the two rollercoasters (including a walking-speed one for the wee ones), to the factory tour and LEGO® racetrack, there's a surprising depth and breadth of attractions here, to make this a place worth passing a morning, afternoon or even full day.
And of course, there's bucketloads upon bucketloads of LEGO®, for everyone to play (sorry, build) with.
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlin.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Train or S-Bahn to Potsdamer Platz, then 5 minutes walking
- Bus: Lines M48, M85, M200, or M347 to Varian-Fry-Straße or line M41 to Potsdamer Platz