Tickets for Hamburger Bahnhof – Museum of Contemporary Art
Contemporary art in an old train station!
- Skip the line to one of Berlin's coolest contemporary art museums in a converted 1840s neo-Renaissance train station!
- See over 450 drawings from Beuys and 60 sketches from Andy Warhol, plus contemporary projects in video, design, and photography
- Hang out in the indoor and outdoor cafes, or visit one of the latest exhibitions by Adrian Piper or Raimund Kummer
Contemporary art of all kinds is even more impressive in an old train station setting! See works by Joseph Beuys, Cy Twombly, Anselm Kiefer and over 60 of Andy Warhol's sketches. Choose regular admission or combine with an exhibition.
Get to grips with Berlin's hip and modern culture at this atmospheric Museum of Contemporary Art, located in a cool converted 1840s neo-Renaissance train station! Choose a regular entrance ticket or combine it with an exhibition.
See Berlin collector Dr. Erich Marx's mid 20th-century masterpieces! From photography to painting, to modern sculptures, there's a host of contemporary work to puzzle your mind and make your jaw drop, from the provocative German ‘enfant terrible’ Joseph Beuys, to Cy Twombly, Anselm Kiefer, and Andy Warhol.
Adrian Piper "The Probable Trust Registry: The Rules of the Game #1-3" Exhibition (Until Sept 3, 2017)
Sign a contract with yourself at one of three golden reception desks! Part installation and part participative group performance, this exhibition looks at democratic processes and individual responsibility.
Raimund Kummer “Sublunar Interference” exhibition (Until Aug 6, 2017)
See four large-scale sculptural works on the subject of seeing. These have never before been exhibited all together.
- Access to the Hamburger Bahnhof's permanent collection
- Access to temporary exhibitions
Skip the ticket line, show your smartphone ticket at the entrance and walk right in.
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday: 10:00 - 18:00
- Thursday: 10:00 - 20:00
- Saturday & Sunday: 11:00 - 18:00
Special Opening Hours
- 14 - 17 April: 11:00 - 18:00
- 1 & 5 May: 11:00 - 18:00
- 03 October: 11:00 - 18:00
- 25 & 26 December: 11:00 - 18:00
- Metro: U55 to Hauptbahnhof
- S-Bahn: S5, S7 or S75 to Hauptbahnhof
- Tram: 12, M5, M8 or M10 to Invalidenpark
- Bus: 120, 123, 142, 147, 245, M41, M85, N20, N40 or TXL