- Climb aboard the Flying Dutchman for a 2.5-hour, all-inclusive cruise down Berlin's sublime Spree River
- See renowned city sights from your window perch, including Berliner Dom, the Reichstag, and Schloss Bellevue
- Eat from the delicious four-course Colors of Berlin menu and have your fill of soft drinks, beer, and wine
Fun fact: a team of architects is aiming to make the waters of Berlin's Spree River so clean, you could swim in them! That won't be for a while, though. Until then, a dinner cruise is the next best thing.
Take your guaranteed window seat on the Fliegende Holländer, and meander past sites like Alexanderplatz, the Reichstag, and Museum Island. A friendly crew are at your service, and will serve a lecker four-course meal to your table as you soak up Berlin's evening charm.
- Please show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the pier (see map)
- Make sure to arrive 15 minutes before departure! Departure is at 18:30
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Menu The Colors of Berlin (subject to change):
- Refreshing cold Cucumber Soup with crispy crostini
- Swabian warm potato salad with orange Salsa Verde and either strips of beef, seafood, or fresh herbs
- Ox cheek stewed in Merlot, Vichy carrots OR
- Salmon Filet in buttered lime sauce OR
- Green Gnocchi and ratatouille, all with mashed potatoes and celery
- Sweet Lasagna prepared from sheets of nougat, with marzipan, slices of fresh fruit, and Bourbon vanilla sauce