- Get into the Berlin TV Tower without waiting in line - no annoying queues for you!
- Treat your eyes to Berlin views from a window table in the revolving restaurant "Sphere"
- Choose a main course and a dessert from a delicious selection of dishes
Ladies (and men!) who lunch will enjoy the view from this restaurant. Or we should say, views. The Sphere sits 207 meters above and revolves. Enjoy two courses and a non-alcoholic soft drink, and watch the world change from your window seat.
You can skip the line to the TV Tower and explore the iconic landmark that defines the silhouette of Berlin. And when you're done, it's time for a nice twist on lunchtime dining. That's a literal twist.
It takes about an hour for the restaurant to turn the full 360-degrees, but you'll have two delicious courses of local Berlin and Brandenburg cuisine, plus international and seasonal specialities to get through. Take your sweet time and tuck in!
Watch the city change around you from your window seat. When visibility is good and the pesky Berlin rain is at bay, you can see loads from up here. View the houses, parks and Alexanderplatz, and look for the Tropical Islands theme park over 60 kms away on the horizon.
Now that's a lunch to remember.
- Hold the code imprinted at the bottom of this ticket in front of the scanner to pass through the turnstile. You'll also need this ticket to leave the TV Tower, so keep it safe
- The chosen timeslot is for the reservation at the restaurant, you can visit the observation deck after your meal
- Due to increased security measures, please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your booking. Delays may occur due to the security checks in front of and inside the Tower
- Lunch time is from 11:00 to 15:00. You will be allocated seating by a hostess who will meet you at the steps to the restaurant
- You will be requested to leave your coat at the cloakroom (free of charge) in the foyer of the Tower
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
To ensure the safety of the visitors in the event of an evacuation, there is, due to the structural conditions which exist in the Berlin TV Tower, no admittance for wheelchair users and persons with current impaired mobility.
Want an alcoholic drink as well as your water or juice? Just upgrade when you get there - easy.
Berlin TV Tower: Skip The Line + Restaurant (Inner Circle)
Direct access to the TV Tower, and an inner circle reservation 200m up!