Tickets for Berlin Dungeon: Fast Track
Journey through 800 years of Berlin's horrible history
- Learn the darker side of Berlin's horrible history with this fun journey through 800 years via live actors and amazing special effects
- Meet characters like Perkeo, the celebrated Black Jester, twisted monk Pater Roderich and maybe even the legendary White Lady in the dark crypt below the Berlin Cathedral
- Take a river ride and face the crazy Judge in the High Court of the Hohenzollern in 1679. He'll condemn all witches and traitors to death!
Love things a little dark and twisted? Get ready for ghoulish goosebumps at the Berlin Dungeon. You'll travel on a 800-year journey through Berlin's gruesome history with a guide via 10 live vignettes accompanied by hilarious live actors, plus a river raft ride! Creepy kicks for the whole family.
Scream, shriek, repeat! From the Elevator of Doom to the Torture Chamber, Lost Catacombs and Plagued Street, the Berlin Dungeon is crammed with creepiness.
Join your guide - Perkeo, the celebrated Black Jester, and a gaggle of other actors as you journey through special effects and hilarious re-enactments that will make you laugh out loud, jump out of your skin, or both.
In the depths of the dungeons you'll find out what butcher Carl Grossmann's sausages were made of, and experience over 800 years of horrible happenings. Hear scary stories of 14th-century war, rebellion, and murder, witness possessed temperamental candles, and meet the White Lady in the haunted Berlin Cathedral crypt.
Not for the faint-hearted!
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
- Metro: U2, U5 or U8 to Alexanderplatz
- S-Bahn, train or tram to Hackescher Markt or Alexanderplatz
- Bus: Lines 100, 200, TXL, M48 or Tram M4 M5 or M6 to Spandauer Str. / Marienkirche