- Get to know the city from a unique perspective, highlighting angles and architecture that even many of the locals haven’t seen
- Give your feet a rest while still getting to see some of the city’s most remarkable landmarks, including the Reichstag and the Berlin Cathedral
- Grab a seat inside and order a beer and a currywurst for extra Berliner-points
- Take a break from the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy one of Berlin’s most defining and unique characteristics, its natural abundance
Do you know the saying "You don’t really know a city until you’ve experienced it from the water"? No, we don’t either, but it definitely should exist. Berlin’s lakes and rivers give you a whole new perspective of the city. Take in the architectural contrasts, new and old, and tick its many landmarks off your 'to-see' list as you float, float, float along.
- 1-hour river cruise
- Audio commentary in German
- Audio guide in other languages (available for an extra cost onsite)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Could of provided earphones for the commentarywhixhvwas informative
The staff were courteous and pleasant .
I would recommend the 1 hour cruise to friends visiting Berlin
The cruise itself was relaxing and enjoyable.