- See Klong San Market, Wat Prayoon, the Giant Swing, Wat Pho, the Flower Market and more at night for a new perspective of Bangkok
- Tuck into delicious snacks from various local food vendors - a heap of veggie options is available
- Enter places most people only see during the day, meaning less crowds and queues all round
This top tour in a traditional tuk tuk takes you to the best of Bangkok at night with an English-speaking guide. Enjoy markets and temples, tuck into local Thai snacks, see the sights and learn some fun facts about the city as you go!
See Bangkok glittering and pulsing the way it's meant to be seen, at nighttime! Your Bangkok guide will help you rest your weary feet and take you by tuk tuk to the markets, temples and more.
See the stuff that people only usually see in the day, meaning less crowds and queues. From the bustling Klong San Market to Wat Prayoon, the Giant Swing and Wat Pho.
It's all action in the (other) city that never sleeps. At night, fresh flowers are delivered to the famous 24-hour Flower Market - get your nostrils ready for those sweet-smelling blooms!
Food vendors are a huge part of Bangkok life, and you'll sample local foods from some of the best - from noodles to a surprise dessert place.
Finish up by 23:00, the perfect time to hit a club or get lost in the city's crazy nightlife!
- Show your smartphone ticket to the Expique staff member at the meeting point 15 minutes before your tour starts
- Meeting point: BTS (Skytrain) Station Krung Thonburi, on the platform (don't take the stairs down), in front of exit no. 3. You best take the BTS train to reach the meeting point!
- You guide is wearing a light colored polo shirt with the Expique logo on it
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
If you have problems finding the meeting point you can show these instructions in Thai:
จุดนัดพบทัวร์ Expique อยู่ที่ สถานีรถไฟฟ้าบีทีเอส กรุงธนบุรี ทางออกหมายเลข 3 จุดนัดพบจะอยู่ชั้นเดียวกับชั้นขายตั๋ว ลูกค้าจะต้องเดินขึ้นบันไดถึงจะเห็นป้ายทางออกหมายเลข 3
The restaurants and food stores you'll eat at might vary from day to day, depending on what's open - especially on Mondays when a lot of street food place are closed.