Tickets for Medieval Times Maryland
Knights with swords, prancing horses and 4 courses at a medieval dinner show
- Get a 4-course menu featuring the likes of garlic bread, tomato bisque soup, roasted chicken, and more, plus full bar access
- Watch the live jousting match - when brawn and metal unite - and be wowed by amazing horsemanship and falconry
- Get top-notch service and meet the queen of the throne in a new show featuring all new music, fights scenes, armor and costumes
Dine like a wealthy medieval lord or lady at Medieval Times Maryland, which propels you into the world of galloping horses, knights with clashing swords and even falconry displays! Get a 4-course meal and full service by medieval staff in costume!
One of the best things to do in Baltimore, Medieval Times Maryland surrounds you with battles, elegant horsemanship and the radiant Queen of Baltimore Castle.
You'll get a 4-course meal while you watch the show, so you can enjoy a medieval feast while you show your support for the knights and their steeds.
The menu changes at times, but think garlic bread, tomato bisque soup, roasted chicken, sweet buttered corn and other mouthwatering, not-so-medieval specials. There's no cutlery here, you'll eat with your hands like they used to do in medieval times.
A new show for 2018 features a cool queen, amazing costumes, impressive armor and a musical soundtrack to really start your knight off in style.
- 2-hour medieval jousting tournament
- Live flight of the Royal Falcon
- 4-course meal
- 2 rounds of select non-alcoholic beverages
- Access to the bar, gift shop and Hall of Arms
- Onsite parking
- Additional beverages
- Show your voucher at the entrance
- We recommend to arrive early, as seating is first come, first served. Admission starts 75 minutes before the show
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Medieval Times is a live horse show in an enclosed arena. People with respiratory conditions, allergies, or asthma attend at their own risk. Medieval Times uses stroboscopic and pyrotechnic effects.
- Garlic bread, oven roasted chicken quarter, sweet buttered corn, herb-roasted potato, chocolate chip cookie, soda or water
- Vegetarian meals can be requested on the spot (includes hummus, warm pita bread, carrot and celery sticks, three-bean stew with fire roasted tomato and brown rice, fresh fruit or Italian ice)
- A selection of alcoholic drinks is available
No matter your attitude going in, you'll come out wishing you lived hundreds of years ago and owned a horse.