Tickets for De Hoge Veluwe National Park
Get back to nature in a stunning national park that's packed with wildlife
- Experience 55 square kilometers of Dutch forestry, heathlands, and sand dunes in the country's biggest nature reserve
- Spot deer, wild boar, foxes, sheep and more as you explore the many bike and footpaths – you can even go fully native and rent a bike!
- Explore a fascinating underground world at the Museonder museum
The Netherlands isn't just canals, clogs, and windmills! The country's largest nature reserve is overflowing with spectacular scenery and natural wildlife like deer, wild boar, and the native mouflon sheep. With extensive walking, biking, and horseriding paths, and a fascinating museum, it's nature and culture perfectly intertwined!
Exploring the 55 square kilometers of the Hoge Veluwe National Park is a fantastic day out in its own right, with plenty of opportunities to experience perfectly preserved forest, heathlands and sand dunes and to its most majestic residents. You can even rent bikes to explore the nature trails 'the Dutch way'.
To top it off, take a trip underground at the Museonder museum experience, taking you on an illuminating tour of the park's subterranean habitats.
Tip: We also sell tickets for the Kröller-Müller Museum located inside the Park. See works by Monet, Picasso, Mondrian, and the world's second largest Van Gogh collection!
- Admission to the Hoge Veluwe National Park
- Free use of the White Bicycles to explore the Park
- Admission to the Museonder Museum
- Admission to the Kröller-Müller Museum
- Entrance to the Jachthuis
Show your tickets at one of the entrances to the doorman who will scan your ticket.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Train to Apeldoorn or Ede-Wageningen
- From Apeldoorn train station: Bus 108 to Hoenderloo, then on with bus 106 bound to Otterlo and get off at the Visitor Center or the Kröller-Müller-Museum
- From Ede-Wageningen train station: Bus 108 to Otterlo, then on with bus 106 bound to Hoenderloo and get off at the Visitor Center or the Kröller-Müller-Museum
- The park has entrances in Schaarsbergen, Hoenderloo and Otterlo (which is the busiest one)