- Take an interactive journey through six rooms with DIVA, your experienced, diamond-loving hostess, and her butler
- Learn the history of trading and see why Antwerp was and still is the diamond center of the world
- Dive into the rules of etiquette and hear stories about some of Antwerp's aristocratic families
Journey through a world of diamonds, jewelry and silverware, and learn about Antwerp's illustrious past with DIVA and her butler Jérome! A trip to the DIVA Diamond Museum is a trip back in time, and a lesson in the art of diamond-cutting and silversmithing.
At DIVA Diamond Museum Antwerp, you'll join DIVA for a walk through six special, super sparkly rooms.
Watch short films and enter the 'wunderkammer' - a chamber packed with DIVA's collection of oddities. Find out how Antwerp led the way in the production and distribution of art and luxury goods in the 17th-century and learn the art of diamond-cutting and silversmithing.
See projected trade routes that illustrate how diamonds have found their place in Antwerp for the past 550 years.
Finish things off in the Dining Room. You'll sit at an impressive banquet table and learn the rules of etiquette, surrounded by expensive silver service.
DIVA is a gem of an experience you don't want to miss!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are not possible for this ticket