- Skip the lengthy line and see some of the finest art in the world
- Explore Michelangelo’s famous frescoes in the Sistine Chapel - The Creation of Man on the ceiling, and The Last Judgement on the altar wall
- The Raphael Rooms, The Gallery of Maps, and Caravaggio's Deposition are some of the highlights that would be the centerpiece of almost any other museum in the world
Michelangelo's frescoes in the Sistine Chapel are widely regarded as the finest artwork ever created. And that's not all; the Vatican Museums is full of artworks amassed by the popes over centuries; paintings, sculptures, tapestries, and more. With these skip the line tickets you'll head straight for the entrance. No waiting, just wall-to-wall artistic masterpieces (literally).
The Vatican City may be a tiny country (44 hectares), but it punches well above its weight in all categories. Most of all: culture. There's so much art here that this institution is called the Vatican Museums, plural. These extraordinary attractions are located in the heart of Rome, near St. Peter’s Square.
A visit to the Vatican Museums will expose you to some of the finest art in the world. On your way to the Sistine Chapel (the undeniable highlight), you’ll pass through the Raphael Rooms, the Gallery of the Maps, and Bramante’s Fountain of the Pine Cone.
And at the end of your tour: the Sistine Chapel. Admire Michelangelo’s breathtaking frescoes - he created over 300 figures on over 500 square meters of ceiling. 22 years later he returned to fresco The Last Judgement on the entire wall above the altar.
With this skip the line ticket you’ll miss the infamous museum queues that snake around the walls of Vatican City. Use that extra time to visit all four remarkable collections: classical sculpture, Renaissance masterpieces, and stunning artifacts from Ancient Egypt and the Etruscans.
- Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museum: Skip the line (timed-entry) ticket
- Unlimited time inside the Vatican Museums
- Skip the line service
- 请前往入口处向安检人员出示您手机上的电子票，通过安检后在售票处的 CASSA ONLINE E GRUPPI 窗口扫描您手机上的电子票
- 4月20日至10月26日，梵蒂冈博物馆周五开放时间为：19:00 - 23:00,最后入场时间为21:30
- 地铁：乘坐A线至Ottaviano - S.Pietro-Musei Vaticani或Cipro（任意站下车后步行10分钟到达)
- 有轨电车：乘坐19号线至Piazza del Risorgimento（步行5分钟到达)
- 公交车：乘坐49号线至博物馆入口（the Museums Entrance）。32、81 或982号线至最后一站Piazza del Risorgimento（步行5分钟到达）。 492或990号线至Via Leone IV / Via degli Scipioni（步行5分钟到达)
- 自驾：可将车辆停放在Viale Vaticano付费停车区域
Le musée est tellement intéressant qu'on y passe beaucoup de temps et je tiens donc à signaler qu'on déplore le manque de bancs.