- This is your fast-track ticket to Holland's amazing industrial history!
- Learn the history of Zaanstreek - the oldest industrial area in Western Europe and see a working early 20th-century chocolate and biscuit factory
- Find out the importance of windmills and brush up on your Dutch icon history with info on Albert Heijn, Honig, Verkade and more
Get ready for a fascinating insight into Holland's hard-working industrial history with this Zaans Museum Fast Track ticket! Learn about the history of working mills, and see the churning machinery of an early 20th-century chocolate and biscuit factory!
Step inside The Zaans Museum and enter a world of Holland's past and present. You'll learn all about Zaanstreek, the very first industrialized region of Europe, which shot the country to fame and fortune in the Dutch Golden Age.
Breeze through the history of Holland's landmark windmills, learn about the various industries that thrived among the green wooden houses and find out more about Dutch icons, Albert Heijn, Honig, Verkade and more.
At the heart of the Zaans Museum, discover the Verkade Experience, which takes sweet-toothed visitors back to the working, churning innards of an early 20th-century chocolate and biscuit factory.
The Zaans Museum serves up everything you need to know about Dutch life from the first mills to the latest factories, plus a great little cafe and free WiFi.
Show your smartphone ticket at the fast lane desk (when there are no lines, use the normal desk).
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Train: to Zaandijk-Zaanse Schans. Take the left exit and follow the signs for Zaanse Schans. Cross the bridge, follow the footpath to the large parking area on the left. The Zaans Museum is on your right
- Bus: 391 or 891 (only during the summer) from Amsterdam Central Station to the Zaans Museum / Zaanse Schans stop