Tickets for Chopin in Warsaw: Guided Tour
- Learn about Chopin's life, job, earnings, his relations with women, his passions and obsessions at the Chopin Museum in Warsaw
- Tour the city with a guide and see the best of the historic district from the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier to the Presidential Palace
- Enjoy a Chopin concert plus a glass of traditional Polish mead
A gifted composer and pianist of the Romantic era, Warsaw-born Chopin was the 17th-century's answer to Elton John. Explore his life, loves and musical flare with a guided tour of the Chopin museum, a tour of Warsaw's historic district, and a mead-infused Chopin concert.
This exciting 3-part Warsaw tour starts with a guided trip to the Fryderyk Chopin Museum in Warsaw. It's so modern and packed with multimedia fun, you might forget you're in a 17th-century palace.
Learn about Chopin's life, from his humble roots on a farm estate in a small village to his magical waltzes to his death as a proclaimed musical genius in Paris.
Moving on for an outdoor walking tour you'll see the best of Warsaw's historic district, and places, where Chopin would've rushed to English classes, met with friends or written his music.
Stroll past the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Pilsudski Square, Academy of Fine Arts, Warsaw University, Presidential Palace and more. Your guide will fill you in on the history as you go.
Afterward, settle in for a concert featuring Chopin`s classics, in a historical building where Chopin played himself.
Sip on a glass of traditional Polish mead and plot your next waltz composition. Just another fine day in Fryderyk's footsteps.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Please show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the entrance hall of the Fryderyk Chopin Museum.